Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Imperial Swords Custom Decal (Part 2)

The last and final part of my decals which I am commissioning Bedlam Creations to get it done.
For some reasons there was several delays and Bedlam took a bit of time to respond to me.   Could it be a difference in culture or that he has heavy backlogs?

After a two week wait, the previews finally came but was wrong.  I replied to Bedlam to correct the mistake.  This time round the response was swift and correction was done within the same day. 

Here is a preview of the corrected copy.



I can't wait to get my hands on them as I have a backlog of models which I have painted which just needs the decals to finish it off.  That and the due date for the painting challenge was coming closer and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment